Why Feed Raw food
“Starch is starch, and in excess, a problem, no matter the grain it came from. A kibble using pea protein, sweet potato and quinoa may be termed grain-free but is no more innocent than one full of corn or wheat.”
- world-renowned animal nutritionist Dr Richard Patton
Patton goes into detail about the large starch problem in today’s pet foods and why this one of the biggest reasons pets are unhealthy.
And he explains why raw diets prevent illness better than cooked foods.
Take a minute to read this post ... you’ll find:
- How heating destroys nutrition
- Why starch is your dog’s enemy
- How prescribed drugs can do damage
- Why freeze-dried foods are a good idea